Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday’s Tablescape: Pink, White & Vintage Romance

When I saw this photoshoot collaboration between photographer, Meg Smith and florist, Ariella Chezar at the Olema Inn, I was instantly smitten! Peonies, ranunculous and anemones, three of my absolute favorite flowers combined into one luscious, romantic, truly stunning centerpiece… I can’t help but gush! And at first I almost didn’t notice those black netted leaves, but they add an air of sophistication to the arrangement – like a chic birdcage veil for the centerpiece! 

pink white centerpiece peonies ranunculous anemonies


pink white centerpiece peonies ranunculous anemonies 2 
The place setting is simple and vintage-inspired. Those tiny pink tumblers are just too sweet, not to mention the little mushroom charm tied to the napkin. Charming indeed! 


 5-whimsical-garlands
More mini mushrooms incorporated into whimsical chair decor (mushrooms… who would think of mushrooms?!)

3-black-and-pink-bouquet-anemones
I also love how the centerpiece translates into a beautiful, soft bouquet…

1-monogram-mugs
Yes, I L.O.V.E.!

Via Snippet & Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers