Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beautiful Bridesmaids Dresses a la Vera Wang

To be honest, I don’t often have the occasion to look into bridesmaids dresses. This is one of the areas that my clients typically handle with the help of their maids. But recently, my attention was directed towards Vera Wang bridesmaids dresses, and much to my surprise (shock is more like it), they are not as expensive as I always imagined they were!  I always thought they were $300+, so I was pleasantly surprised at some of the price tags in the $200 range (now don’t get me wrong, this is still A LOT for a bridesmaids dress, I’m just saying that my previous impression was that they were considerably higher)

And what I love about their site is that they actually state the price and you can order directly from the website. Easy peasy! It can be so annoying how the majority of bridesmaids manufacturer sites don’t tell you the pricing and you have to visit the nearest retailer, which is not always so “near”. Check out some of these beauties (listed by price, low to high)

Megan, $180 (!!!)
image
image


Jamie
, $210
image
image


Tina, $220
(hello sexy cocktail dress!)
image
image


Dee, $230
(I think I’m in love with this one!)
image
image

Ashley, $230
image
image

Julia, $240 (a dress with pockets always gets my vote!)
image
image

Claire, $260 (love the flower detail at the waist!)
image
image

What are your favorite bridesmaids lines? I also of course love JCrew (who doesn’t, right?), Ann Taylor, Lela Rose, Watters and W2, Barijay, and Jim Hjelm Occasions… just to name a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers