Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Real Wedding: Sara & Chad 9.19.09

Woohoo, I’ve been anxiously awaiting this disc of images to arrive in my mail box, and finally, I have them in my hot little hands. And here I am less than an hour later prepping them for the blogosphere… THAT’S how excited I am to share this wedding with you!

This is the wedding of Sara and Chad, one of the most ridiculously photogenic couples I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. They were married on September 19, 2009 at St. Athanasius Church in Evanston, Illinois and hosted their reception at one of my favorite venues, the Woman’s Club of Evanston (check out the wedding of past clients-turned-friends, Adrienne and Tedd, who also had their reception at WCOE).

All photos are by the amazing Jessica Grant, who they flew in from Boston!

Sara is super stylish and very fashion forward and you will see that reflected in her wedding day styling. She rocked an amazingly dramatic “pouf” veil that I have never seen anyone pull off in real life (models in fashion spreads don’t count!). And how fabulous are these ruffles on her gown?!

IMG_0811copy 

The most amazing veil + feathery hairpiece combo!

0011

Is Sara not the epitome of glamour? And the vibrant blue earrings are a nice touch.

0092

0108

0436

0544

0635

0579 

sascat3

Stay tuned for images from the rest of the wedding…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers