Monday, February 22, 2010

Goodies for Your Wedding at the LSK Pastry Market

Remember the other day I mentioned the Logan Square Kitchen Pastry Market?  Well, it. was. fabulous. And insanely crowded!! The event was a rousing (and delicious) success, so I hope they host this more often! Although it’s probably a better thing for my waistline if they don’t, hehe.

The good images below are by photographer Christina Noel, and the not-so-hot ones are by yours truly (as marked) :)

LSK exterior Christina Noel photo
The exterior of Logan Square Kitchen.


LSK Pastry market Christina Noel

LSK Pastry market Christina Noel 2
So many people, my husband had to escape outside after 5 minutes of fighting the crowd. Since I’m little, I was able to dodge my way around… all in the name of pastry! :)


Flour Cake & Pastry table Christina Noel
The prettiest table set-up by Flour Cake and Pastry, full of flour-y goodness.


Flour Cake & PastryFlour wedding cake
More beautiful cake displays by Flour Cake and Pastry.


Tinycakes table
I wanted to inhale this entire table by Tinycakes.  


Tinycakes cupcakes biscotti  Chicago
Dark chocolate biscotti? Yes, PLEASE!


Fig Catering Molly quiche Christina Noel   
Chef Molly from FIG Catering slicing up their delicious quiche.


Logan Square Kitchen
A peak at the kitchens in the back, which are available for small businesses to rent by the hour.


Rich Chocolate table Christina Noel
Rich Chocolates & Candies… they had the most DIVINE dark chocolate & sea salt pecan turtles!! They would make the perfect wedding favor… in fact, anything from Rich Chocolates would make a fabulous favor!


Sugarkist chocolate mousse pie
I took home one of these yummy mini chocolate truffle mousse pies from Sugarkist. How cute would it be to serve these at your wedding as dessert instead of wedding cake (and just have a small cake to cut)? Or a variety of them would look oh-so-lovely on a dessert table display!  


Macaron Chicago sampler
I’m not exactly sure when French macarons became so popular, but they sure are now! These tiny, puffy bites of sweet goodness are by Macaron Chicago. Another wonderful favor idea for your wedding!


IMG_7108 And of course, I took some of these chocolate raspberry macarons home with me too along with the chocolate mousse pie and dark chocolate turtles. Did I mention I have a sweet tooth?!

Remember, Logan Square Kitchen is available to rent for private events as well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers