Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday’s Tablescape: Southern Floral Extravaganza!

Oh me oh my, I’m a little late in getting this post up today, but it wouldn’t be a “Tuesday’s Tablescape” if it went up on Wednesday, right? haha.

I came across the wedding of Catherine and Ben shot by A Bryan Photo while perusing the Southern Weddings blog… and it nearly took my breath away! The gorgeousness of these florals are beyond words! I love the sage green linens combined with the vibrant pink and oranges, it looks so fresh! I’m guessing that there had to have been a wedding planner involved in this extravaganza, so please let me know if you know who! You must click over to this Gallery to view the rest of these amazing pictures…

This head table leaves me speechless.

Amazing head table floral centerpieces vibrant

Amazing head table floral centerpieces vibrant3

 

  The guest tables aren’t too shabby either. I love the collection of vibrant pink tulips, soft peonies and sunset-colored callas!A Bryan Photo calla lilly peony tulip tablescape

A Bryan Photo calla lilly peony tulip tablescape2 

A Bryan Photo place setting menu closeup  A Bryan Photo tulips table number closeup 

Amazing head table floral centerpieces vibrant2  A Bryan Photo floral arrangements

Catherineandbendetails033

Via Southern Weddings

And I think I’m in love with this photographer, A Bryan Photo, based in Alabama!

{Every Tuesday, Sweetchic Events features a fabulous tablescape from around the blogosphere for your viewing pleasure!}

Blog-sig-v1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers