Thursday, July 15, 2010

TIP: Feeding Your Bridal Party

Brides, this may seem like a minor detail, but have you given some thought as to what you will feed your fabulous Bridal Party on the day of your wedding?

Believe me, a hungry bridal party is a CRANKY bridal party!

So think about where you are getting ready and what you can conveniently feed them. Whether it is bagels, breakfast food, sandwiches, pizza, sushi (ok, maybe don’t want to risk raw fish) whatever, don’t forget that they need to eat… and so do you! Remember to eat something on your wedding day; the last thing you want to do is keel over at the alter!

What are you planning to feed your people?

 Blog-sig-v1
P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts… I am trying to get through my busiest month ever, so I promise I’ll be back to my regular blogging schedule in two weeks or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers