Friday, June 18, 2010

Elizabeth Grace – Chicago Wedding Paperie

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a party in honor of Chicago wedding planners hosted by Laura of Elizabeth Grace, a charming paperie and gift boutique in Lincoln Park. I wish I had the notion to take some pictures of the lovely soiree, but immediately upon entering, I was handed a glass of my very favorite wine – Moscato d’Asti – and my other hand was busy munching on some yummy canapés. Sorry, priorites ya know :P

The gorgeous invitation, so thick you could eat off it! I adore the use of different fonts!

P1010330

 

I left with a pretty canvas swag bag, and when I rummaged through it later, I was excited to discover some true goodies! (Lots of times when you get a so-called “swag” bag, it’s not unusual for it to be filled with flyers, pens, magnets and random tchotchkes). Notice how the artwork on the bag perfectly coordinates with the invitations! And then the yummy Garrett popcorn, cute jelly beans, Voluspa candle… and what are in those boxes?

P1010322

 

Earrings from The Left Bank, a Parisian-inspired jewelry boutique. (Would anyone like these?! I have super-sensitive ears that can’t handle anything except gold, ugh! Be the first to comment below and I’ll send them to you :) )

P1010328

 

Why HELLO there macaroons!!! I love to eat you…

P1010323

 

And the crown jewel… a set of personalized notecards with my name letterpressed into the super-luxe Crane’s paper (can you even call it paper? It’s seriously as thick as carboard).

Thank. You. Elizabeth. Grace!!!!

P1010326    

 

If you haven’t checked out the fabulous Elizabeth Grace boutique (2438 N. Clark Street, Chicago), then I highly recommend you do! They carry lots of sweet gifts as well as non-wedding related items!

Don’t forget to comment below if you would like to earrings :)

Blog-sig-v1

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe no one commented on the earrings; they are gorgeous! You have a lovely blog here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers