Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday’s Tablescape

One of my favorite design elements in a wedding is the Tablescape. (Random fact: the first time I ever heard the term “tablescape” was on cheesy Sandra Lee’s FoodNetwork show, Semi Homemade).

I love this glamorous pink, fuchsia and chocolate brown tablescape and the deconstructed arrangements of peonies, roses and gerbera daisies (typically not amongst my favorite flowers, but I like them here in small doses). I especially love the use of all that glass, which gives the table a lovely reflective quality, and just positively glows! And surprise, surprise, this is not a wedding… this is a charity event at the St. Regis Atlanta planned by A Legendary Event and photographed by Artstar Photography.

Pink fuchsia chocolate tablescape peonies roses daisies Artstar Photo

Pink fuchsia chocolate tablescape peonies roses daisies Artstar Photo 2

Pink fuchsia chocolate tablescape peonies roses daisies Artstar Photo 3
Via elly b Events

{Every Tuesday, Sweetchic Events will feature a fabulous tablescape from around the blogosphere for your viewing pleasure!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers