Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello, Chicago!

Welcome to the newest wedding blog in town! I am so honored to be one of the first “pro” bloggers here, and hope you’ll check in frequently, as this site (and soon-to-be-blog) is full of information you can’t afford to miss as you plan your fabulous Chicago wedding.

My name is Charlene, and I am an event planner and owner of Sweetchic Events, Inc., a boutique event planning company in the Chicago area. While I can plan all sorts of social events, I have a singular love for weddings and all-things-wedding-related! There is just something unbelievably special about sending a bride down the aisle, and bringing the couple into their reception space for a sneak peak, and I am so honored every time I am given this opportunity. I believe that weddings should be a little bit sweet… and a whole lotta chic, and aim to create unique, and delightfully stylish weddings for each of my clients.

Chicago is an amazing city to get married in, so I hope you’ll follow along with me as I introduce you to some of Chicago’s best wedding resources and more!

Cheers,

Charlene
Sweetchic Events

CharleneLiangheadshot
{Image courtesy of Steve Koo Photography}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers